- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Miraldine loves to jump rope!
Miraldine was born July 31, 2009 in Barriere Pois. She goes to school and enjoys it very much.. She has two brothers and three sisters, however she currently lives with her father, grandmother, and one brother along with various extended family that comes to stay from time to time. Her father is struggling to find work because he has extreme knee and back pain. He works as he can and supplements his sporadic employment by making brooms to earn some money. Miraldine loves to jump rope; she also enjoys helping cook for the family. She attends church with her family.