- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Miralson loves to ride bicycles.
Miralson was born on March 31, 2011 in Barriere-Pois. He currently attends school and enjoys it very much. He lives with his father, grandmother, and one of his sisters. Miralson loves to ride bicycles, but he does not have one of his own. He helps out his family by cleaning up. He gets along well with his sister, but is a little more shy than she is. He attends church with his family.