- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
He loves to play soccer!
Pauleus was born on March 17, 2008 and lives with his mother, step-father, brother, and sister. His mother is a sales woman. When Pauleus is not at home he can be found with other boys in the community, walking around and playing soccer when they have a ball. He helps care for his younger sister, walking her back and forth from the Child Development Program and keeping her safe. Additionally, he helps his family by taking care of their goat; it is his responsibility to make sure the goat gets moved to get food and water and making sure it stays tied up. His favorite food is rice with bean sauce. Pauleus attends church.