- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
She loves to color
Mosedaline was born on October 26, 2008 in Boisneuff, where she currently lives with her mother and three sisters. She has attended school in the past, but was not able to last year as her mother could not afford it. Her mother now works in our pre-school. Mosedaline loves to color in coloring books. She helps her mom by cleaning the house and also helping with her younger sister. She attends church.