- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Nadjelo loves soccer!
Nadjelo was born on July 12, 2007 in Barriere Pois. His father is a farmer and his mother stays home to care for him and his brothers. He plays any sport he can, but loves soccer the most. Nadjelo does not do any chores regularly, but gladly helps his mom with anything she asks. His family does not attend church.