- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
He loves all sports!
Nadjeson was born in Barriere Pois on August 12, 2005. His father is a farmer and his mother stays home to care for Nadjeson and his two brothers. He plays with his brothers all the time; they especially love to play sports. He likes anything that involves running, throwing, catching, or kicking. His favorite sport is soccer. He helps with whatever is needed around the house. His family does not attend church.