- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
She loves jumping rope!
Nicole Deborah Selemond was born on June 8, 2011. She lives with her mother, brother, and sister. Her favorite food is corn meal. Nicole really enjoys jumping rope and helps her family out by doing the laundry. She and her family attend church together.
Now that she has a sponsor, Nicole will be able to go to school. She is very excited to learn and especially wants to learn how to speak English.