- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
He likes to be with other children!
Juvenson was born September 19, 2014. He is an only child, but lives in a house with his mom, his mom's four brothers & three sisters, and his grandmother. His mom does not work. Juvenson loves to be with other children and likes any toy he can hold. He likes looking at things and learning about the things around him. He sits with his mom while she does the dishes, but isn't much help yet. He likes to eat everything. Juvenson attends church with his aunts and uncles.