- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
She is the baby of the family!
Kephtalie was born on August 15, 2015. Her father is a farmer and her mother sells their produce. They attend church as a family. Kephtalie started preschool and enjoys it very much. She cannot speak a lot yet, but it is mainly because she is shy. She is the youngest in the family and has two older brothers.