- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
She loves to jump rope!
Eveline Pierre was born July 20, 2011. Her dad is a mason and her mother does sales. She lives at home with her parents and her older and younger brothers. She loves to jump rope. Eveline helps at home by cooking with her mom. Her favorite food is cornflakes. The whole family attends church.