- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Darlincia loves everyone!
Darlincia was born on January 23, 2016 in Boisneuff, where she lives with her parents and two older sisters. Her father is a carpenter and her mother is currently looking for a job. She walks to local gardens and speaks to farmers,
hoping to find work while the girls are in school in order to provide for them.
Darlincia loves everyone and is a very happy child. She dances whenever she hears music; she also likes to explore her environment and to play with her shoes. Darlincia is a child who likes to be held. She attends church with her mom and sisters each week.