- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Melia is a little bit shy!
Melia was born on September 28, 2015. She lives with her two sisters, one brother, and her parents. Her father is one of our security guards and her mother sells when she can but mostly stays at home to take care of the children. Melia likes to touch everything and is a little bit shy with strangers. She goes to church with her mom or sisters. Her older siblings help wash and feed her.