- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Degeline enjoys playing with dolls!
Degeline was born on September 29th, 2011 in St. Mark as the youngest of 4 girls. She lives at home with her siblings, her mother, and her grandmother. Her mom works in the Poverty Resolutions preschool as the classroom mom. Degeline enjoys playing with dolls. She was very excited for a chance to play with a doll house when she first entered preschool. She enjoys helping her mom with the other children; she is always quick to help. She helps at home by washing dishes and sweeping. She attends church here on site with her family.