- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
He loves eating rice, bean sauce, and vegetables!
Ansky was born on August 8, 2016. He lives with his mother, sister, and 5 uncles. He likes to play soccer and help with laundry (he really just likes playing in the water while his mom does the laundry!). Ansky enjoys playing with other children in the community. He attends church and is a little shy with new people; preferring to be close to his mom or sister.He loves eating rice and bean sauce and vegetables.