- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
He loves the drums!
Jephte was born on April 27, 2013. He lives at home with both parents, a brother, and a sister. Neither of his parents is currently working. He likes to see the drums in church and then at home he makes drums out of metal milk cans. His responsibilities at home include helping his dad with the animals. The whole family attends church - this is how we met Jephte. His parents approached Pastor Samuel to see if the church could provide any assistance to the family.