- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
She is very caring and sweet!
Esther was born on February 4, 2008. She lives at home with her mom, 4 sisters, and 2 brothers. Esther loves to jump rope while talking and laughing with her friends. She is very helpful - she cleans the dishes and helps with the younger children. She walks her brother and sister home every day after the lunch program on our site. She is a very caring and sweet person. Esther's mom works in the factory and her dad works on our property, but they are no longer together.