- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Fadeline Saint Gilles
Fadeline loves to read.
Fadeline was born on September 28, 2003 in Boisnueff, Haiti. She has one brother and five sisters. She will be starting the third grade this year and is far behind mainly because her parents have not been able to pay for schooling for her.
Fadeline lives with her mother, brother and sisters. Her father has left the family and she rarely sees him. Fadeline loves to cook and helps her mother out a lot in the kitchen. She does go to church with her family and enjoys it very much.