- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Danielo really enjoys his writing class.
Danielo was born on April 26, 2011 in Arcahaie, Haiti. He is now entered into the first grade. He is a little bit behind because his parents can send him to school only on the years that they have the money to send him. Now that he has a sponsor, he will be able to attend school on a more regular basis.
He lives at home with his parents, one brother and one sister. Danielo helps his mother a lot and especially is helpful always washing the dishes. He also loves to play soccer.