- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Lophetaynekee enjoys playing with dolls a lot.
Lophetaynekee was born on August 24, 2006 in Barierre Poy, Haiti. She is in 7th grade this school year, and has been able to keep up well with school. Her favorite subject is French.
Lophetaynekee has two brothers and no sisters. She lives at home with her parents and brothers. She helps her mother clean the house and with whatever else needs to be done. She always has a smile on her face.