- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Louisenaydia Phillie Omelien
Louisenaydia has started third grade this year thanks to her sponsor.
Louisenaydia was born on July 7, 2010 in Hostin, Haiti. She lives at home with both of her parents and two brothers. Her parents are currently not working and approached Pastor Samuel to see if the church could provide any assistance to the family. They enjoy church very much and are there every Sunday.
Thank You for sponsoring Louisenaydia, she loves school. She seems eager to learn and enjoys dancing. Her favorite food to eat is rice with beans and bananas.