- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Guesno likes to play soccer with his friends.
Guesno was born on June 10, 2012 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He lives in a small home with his parents, three brothers and one sister. He enjoys going to church with his family and is very social.
Guesno is so happy to be in school now that he has you as a sponsor. He spends a lot of time outside playing with his friends and kicking the soccer ball around. He helps in the home a lot. He is cautious when meeting people, but once he feels comfortable with them, he is all smiles.