- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Bertho loves to eat rice and bananas.
Bertho was born on July 15, 2014 in Boisnueff, Haiti. He lives in a small home near the Poverty Resolutions property with his three brothers and one sister. He enjoys going to church with his family and especially loves the music.
Bertho just started attending preschool and is eager to learn. He spends a lot of time watching his older brothers play soccer. He tries to join in, but oftentimes they are too fast for him.