- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Carl Henry Normil
Carl Henry loves to be around people and is very social.
Carl Henry was born on September 28, 2012 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He is starting Kindergarten this year and always seems eager to learn. He lives in a small home with his mother, two brothers and two sisters. The father has left the family and Carl Henry does not see him anymore.
Carl Henry is very social and can be found playing all the time with either his brothers and sisters or community friends. He does attend church with his family.