- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Phanie is the youngest in her family.
Phanie was born on January 17, 2016 in Boisnueff, Haiti. She lives with her mother, two sisters and one brother. She is the youngest in her family. Her father has left the family and she rarely sees him. Phanie likes to watch her siblings and loves balloons. She is always full of smiles, unless she is teething.
Overall, Phanie is a very healthy little girl. She is strong and loves to walk and run and sleeps very well. She also eats very well, and especially loves spaghetti, cornflakes, bananas and milk. She usually has a ball in her hand that she bounces and plays with a lot. She likes to go to church with her family.