- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jeanrone loves to play with his brothers.
Jeanrone is currently living with his parents and four siblings in a cousin’s home. His mother stays at home to take care of the children and his father is a gardener. Jeanrone is the middle child and is able to eat two meals a day. Usually boiled plantains in the morning and rice and beans in the afternoon.
His favorite thing to do is play with his brothers. He also seems to enjoy going to church a lot with his brothers and mother. The music that they play at church interests him a lot. Jeanrone enjoys being around people and is very friendly.