- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Andreline is very helpful in the home. She likes to wash the dishes!
Andreline was born on April 8, 2008 in Boisnueff, Haiti. Andreline currently lives with her uncle and his family. She has an older brother that recently moved out of the home. Andreline has infant twin sisters that are in an orphanage for the moment until Andreline's mother recoups her health. Andreline's mother is ill and is having a lot of trouble taking care of all of her children. Andreline also has a sister that is 2 years younger than her that lives with her mother nearby.
Currently the family does not have access to clean water for drinking. They use the Poverty Resolutions Well for water. Andrenia's father is living and working in a garden in the mountains where he makes some monies to send to his wife and children in Boisnueff.
Now that Andreline is in the program, she is benefiting from the food program as well which is very important since she had suffered in the past from malnourishment. Andreline seems to be very shy. She enjoys playing with her friends and especially likes to jump rope. Andreline goes to church with her uncle and his family.