- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Andrenia likes to play with her siblings.
Andrenia was born on April 3, 2010 in Boisnueff, Haiti. She lives with her mother and brother currently at her aunt's home. She has an older brother that recently moved out of the home. Andrenia has infant twin sisters that are in an orphanage for the moment until Andrenia's mother recoups her health. Andrenia's mother is ill and is having a lot of trouble taking care of all of her children. She is so glad Andrenia has a sponsor now. Andrenia also has a sister that is 2 years older than her that lives with an uncle and his family nearby.
Currently the family does not have access to clean water for drinking. They use the Poverty Resolutions Well for water. Andrenia's father is living and working in a garden in the mountains where he makes some monies to send to his wife and children in Boisnueff.
Now that Andrenia has a sponsor, she is benefiiting from the food program as well which is very important since she had suffered in the past from malnourishment. Andrenia seems to be a little less shy than her sister. Andrenia goes to church with her aunt and enjoys it very much. Recently, Andrenia has not been feeling well. We are in the process of trying to help Andrenia with her health in the hopes that it will improve.