- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Ketly helps in the home by bringing water to the home from the Well.
Ketly Julien was born on February 23, 2011. She lives with her mother and father, one sister and one brother. Her mother and father are unemployed.
She is very helpful at home. She help s cook, bring water to the home from the well and she also helps wash dishes. She loves to play with dolls.
Her home is one room with one bed and no table. All five family members live in the same room. There is no bathroom or toilet and no kitchen. They rent the home.