- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Nadia has never been to school and is excited to start now that she has a sponsor!
Nadia was born on February 23, 2011. She loves being in the Child Development Program because she loves to learn. Nadia has 4 brothers and 2 sisters and they all live together along with their parents. Her father is a farmer and her mother stays at home to care for the children.
Nadia is very helpful in the home and helps her mother cook and clean. She is very social and can be found with friends playing in the community. She has a beautiful smile that seems to be on her face all the time! She is also known as small Widjana (since Widjana is her sister's name).