- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Gueston enjoys school very much!
Gueston has five brothers and three sisters. His parents are no longer together and he lives with his mother, sisters and cousins. There are seven people living in the home. Some of his brothers live with his father in a different home and some are older and no longer live at home.
Gueston loves to play soccer and is able to eat one full meal a day. He helps his mother a lot and likes to go to the market with her.