- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Micarline's grandmother is Mom Fleurimond and she loves spending time with her.
Micarline was born on January 10, 2015 in Arcahaie, Haiti. She is the granddaughter of Mom Fleurimond. She spends a lot of time with her grandmother. Her father is the son of Mom Fleurimond and Micarline lives with him because her mother lives in the mountains (Légé) and is not able to take care of her.
Micarline likes to play with dolls and is very social. She visits her grandmother a lot since she likes to spend time with Isaac and Yveline who are the children of Mom Fleurimond. She is so excited to start school in the fall and will immediately benefit from the food program, medical clinic, summer activities and will also be provided immediately with clothing and shoes.