- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Mynedji loves to pay in the rain!
Mynedji is 4 years old and was born in Arcahaie, Haiti. She enjoys helping her mother with the laundry, playing in the rain and with mud, singing, dancing and playing with other kids in the village.
Her mother, Marise, is 25 years old. She has three children and no longer is with the father. One of the boys is 7 years old and lives with his father. Mynedji and her infant brother live with their mother.
Mynedji is so excited to start school in the fall and immediately will benefit from the food program, medical clinic, summer activities and will also be provided with clothing and shoes. Marise is so happy and now feels relieved that her daughter is sponsored so that she can keep the family together and make ends meet much easier.