- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Joceline loves to play tag with her siblings.
Joceline was born on July 18, 2014 in Arcahaie, Haiti. She lives with her mother and father one sister and one brother. She spends a lot of time playing with her siblings and especially likes to play tag. Her mother and father are unemployed but do try and find jobs here and there when they can.
Her older sister takes very good care of her. Joceline tries to help out a little bit in the house by brooming up and carrying food to where her mother needs it. She is very sweet and kind.
Her home is a one room home with one bed. The family all sleeps on the bed in the one room. There is no bathroom or kitchen. The family rents the home.