- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Elisnor is very sweet. It takes a little time for him to get comfortable with someone new!
Elisnor was born on March 23, 2017 in Arcahaie, Haiti. He lives with his mother and father and two sisters. His mother and father are unemployed.
He loves to spend time with his two older sisters and watches everything that they do. He does try to imitate them and is a very quick learner. He is mainly only comfortable with people he knows and it takes a while for him to warm up to strangers.
His home is one room with one bed and no table. All five family members live in the same room. There is no bathroom or toilet and no kitchen. They rent the home.