- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Benchley loves milk and crackers
Benchley is going to start attending our preschool. He is very social, so we are sure he will fit right in. His mother Sonia is 21 years old and has completed the 8th grade. Benchley lives with his mother, grandmother, aunts and uncles. There are a total of 9 people living in a one room home. His father lives in the mountains and comes down to visit every so often.
Benchley eats once a day, but now that he will be attending our school he will also have a full meal on our property. His paternal grandfather whom was helping his mother take care of him, recently died. He enjoys playing soccer with his community friends. He has no brothers or sisters.