- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jean-Widley enjoys running around with his brother.
Jean-Widley was born on December 17, 2010 in Barriere Poy, Haiti. He currently lives in Arcahaie with his parents and younger brother Widlerson. His father is a farmer and his mother stays at home to take care of the children. Jean-Widley attends school and enjoys it very much.
Each family member is able to eat approximately two meals a day.
Jean-Widley goes to church on Sundays with his family.
Jean-Widley's favorite activity is playing with his brother, Widlerson. Sometimes they get a little rough with each other. Jean-Widley is very playful and adventurous and tends to get into things that he is not supposed to get into. He is not shy at all and loves when new people stop by. The family home is made of wood with a tin roof and has a nice-sized yard where there are always children playing.