- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Blanchard started 1st grade this school year. He loves to spend time with his mother.
Blanchard was born on January 5, 2011 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He currently lives in Arcahaie with his parents, brother and two sisters. His father is a farmer and his mother sells in the market. Blanchard is the youngest in the family and can usually be found by his mother's side or with his older sister Marie whom he loves to spend time with. Sometimes his family goes to church on Sunday's.
The family home is very small and the walls are falling apart. There is a small yard with a stick/tarp made shady area where the children can enjoy time out of the sun. Each family member is able to eat one full meal a day. Blanchard enjoys school a lot and seems eager to learn. He comes to visit our site and enjoys being around people. He is shy at first, but once he warms up he is all smiles and starts to talk more.