- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Edrile loves to play soccer.
Edrile was born on September 22, 2012 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He currently lives in Arcahaie with his parents, two sisters and seven brothers. His father is a farmer and his mother is a gravel breaker. Edrile is the youngest of all the children. With so many children, Edrile's parents find it difficult to feed them consistently. Each family member usually has one full meal a day.
Edrile currently attends school and enjoys it very much. He loves to spend his time running around and playing soccer with his brothers. Sometimes the family does attend Church. The family home is made of tarps with a stick and straw roof. They have no yard and usually the children are out running around in the community.