- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Luciana's favorite activity is to watch her mother.
Luciana was born on December 24, 2012 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She currently lives in Arcahaie with her step-brother Sando, step-father and mother. She really enjoys watching her mother and playing with her brother. She also has three older brothers that do not live with her.
Luciana is shy but does love to be held. She will sit on someone's lap for hours. She does not talk much at all, but when she is around family she is full of smiles.
Her step-father builds caskets and her mother is currently unemployed and looking for a job. Luciana attends church with her family. She currently attends the PreSchool at the Poverty Resolutions property and enjoys it very much. The family home is unfinished. It is made of stick and concrete walls and a tarp is used as the roof.