- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jalilneda spends a lot of time playing at her house.
Jalilneda was born on December 24, 2012 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She currently lives in Arcahaie with her parents, five brothers and seven sisters. Her father does manual labor for whomever may hire him. Her mother sells in the market.
Jalilneda currently attends the preschool on the Poverty Resolutions property. She does go to church with her family on Sundays. She is able to eat two meals a day. Jalilneda really enjoys playing at her home with her siblings. Her home is made of sticks and concrete with a straw roof.