- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Dieunie has one sister and one brother that she enjoys playing with.
Dieunie was born in Soubasen on November 26, 2014. She currently lives in Arcahaie with her one sister and one brother. Both of her parents are alive, however, her father has left the family.
Her mother lost her job and is currently not working. She finds it difficult to provide for her children but benefits greatly from the program. The program ensures that the children have food, water, an education, clothing, shoes, medical care and more!
Dieunie loves to be with her mother and is outgoing. She does attend church sometimes with her family. Their home is very small, entirely the size of one small bedroom. and is made out of tins and tarps.