- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Dieunika spends her days with her brother, sister and mother.
Dieunika was born in Soubasen on March 13, 2012 and currently lives in Arcahaie. Both of her parents are alive but her father has left the family. Her mother lost her job and is currently not working. She has one sister and one brother.
Dieunika's mother finds it difficult to provide for her children but benefits greatly from the program. The program ensures that the children have food, water, an education, clothing, shoes, medical care and more!
Dieunika is able to have one full meal a day and often two meals. She loves to be with her mother and sister. Sometimes the family attends church. Her home is very small, entirely the size of one bedroom and is made out of tins and tarps.