- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Modensley enjoys playing with his siblings.
Modensley was born on April 23, 2013 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He currently lives in Arcahaie with his mother, one brother and five sisters. Modensley's mom works in the factory and her dad works on our property, but they are no longer together.
The family home is made of mud and covered with a tin roof
Modensley attends Kindergarten on the Poverty Resolutions property. He is able to eat once a day. His family does not attend church, however, they did show some interest in going in the future. Modensley loves to play with his siblings.