- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Esland has one brother and one sister. She enjoys spending time with her mom.
Esland was born on January 1, 2013 in Kayosten, Haiti. She currently resides in Arcahaie with her brother, sister and mother. Her father is not around much and does not support the family in any way. Esland is very smart.
Esland enjoys spending time with her mother and does attend church with the family. She also attends the Poverty Resolutions school which she really loves. She is able to eat two meals a day. Esland's home is small and built of rocks and tarps with no walls and a tin roof.