- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Alane loves to play with his friends near their home.
Alane was born on January 1, 2011 in Kayosten, Haiti. He currently lives in Arcahaie with his two sisters and parents although his father is rarely around. Alane is very playful and always has a smile on his face.
Alane does go to school and he also attends church with his family. His favorite activity is to play with friends near his home. His home is small and built of rocks and tarps with no walls and a tin roof.