- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Peter spends a lot of time with his mother and playing with his siblings.
Peter was born in Kayosten, Haiti on May 30, 2011. He currently lives in Arcahaie with his mother, one brother and two sisters. Peter's father has left the family and his mother has found it hard to take care of her four children. She currently is not employed but is looking to find a job.
Peter is able to eat twice a day and he loves to spend time with his mother and play with his siblings. The family currently does not attend church. Peter really enjoys school a lot!