Most trips last for one week, with arrivals on Sunday and departures the following Saturday. Many trips are scheduled from May through August, but we have additional trips throughout the year.
2018 Trip Dates—
- January 24-28 (construction)
- February 24-27 (father/child)
- March 1-4 (women only)
- March 14-20 (Northshore Church – LA ; Fellowship – NC)
- May 16-23 (college – Oak Pointe Church – MI)
- June 10-16 (medical)
- June 17-23 (Christian Fellowship Church – PA; Storehouse Church – PA)
- June 24-30 (Lenape Valley Church – PA)
- July 1-7 (Keystone Fellowship Church – PA)
- October 15-20 (Poverty Resolutions general week: everyone welcome)
Please note that some of the above trips are only for the specific groups noted. Volunteers not connected to the noted groups are welcome to join a general Poverty Resolutions trip week or contact us to discuss other options.
Trip dates are subject to change. Please check back frequently or contact us with a specific trip date request.
All trips require a minimum of 12-15 participants and can include up to 70-80 total participants.
Private trips are available upon request; please contact us for more information.