Most trips last for one week, with arrivals on Sunday and departures the following Saturday. Many trips are scheduled from May through August, but we have additional trips throughout the year.
2018 Trip Dates—
- October 15-20: (Poverty Resolutions general week: everyone welcome)
- November 6-12: Celebration Church – LA
Please note that some of the trips are only for the specific groups noted.
2019 Trip Dates
- February 24 – March 2: Medical
- February 28 – March 3: Women’s Trip
- March 13-19: Medical/Soccer/Construction
- March 23-29: Plumstead Christian School
- May 11-19: Oak Pointe Church – college students (MI)
- June 9-15: E-Free Church (IL)/Medical
- June 16-22: Hope Church (CT) & Christian Fellowship Church (PA)
- June 23-29: Keystone Fellowship/Storehouse Church (PA)
- July 14-20: Vale Church (IL)
- July 21-27: Grace Community Church (PA)/Mt. Carmel Baptist Church (NY)
- July 28-August 3: Covenant Church (PA)
- August 4-10: Brandts Church of the Brethren (PA)
- August 11-17: Vale Church (IL)
- October 14-19: Medical
Trip dates are subject to change. Please check back frequently or contact us with a specific trip date request.
All trips require a minimum of 12-15 participants and can include up to 70-80 total participants.
Private trips are available upon request; please contact us for more information.